5 Reasons That Escape Rooms in Las Vegas Offer A Great Opportunity To Entertain Your Kids While Stimulating Their Minds:
Las Vegas escape Rooms are a type of interactive, live-action game that has become increasingly popular over the last decade. These rooms present players with problems and riddles to solve by using different clues and strategies in order to reveal the solution to escaping the room. Escape rooms in Las Vegas come out of the same tradition as the concept of a scavenger hunt or even a haunted house type of adventure. The popularity of this game has reached the point where there are now thousands of these escape room located across the world. Escape rooms are popular among young adult and adult players as a form of recreation but the fact is that the escape room concept can be a great activity for families to do with their children. Escape rooms offer a unique time of intellectual stimulation, presented in a fun way that is ideal for engaging children. These interactive adventures are simply a great way for the whole family to have a great time.
With this in mind, here are 5 reasons that you should consider visiting an escape room in Las Vegas, Nevada with children.
1. Escape rooms teach kids a great deal about cooperation – One of the major keys to success in an escape room scenario is for the players to utilize the skills of cooperation. Often times, it is necessary to work together in order to accomplish many of the tasks necessary to move onto the next element of the adventure. It should be fairly obvious that this type of cooperation role play is of great benefit to children and one of the best reasons to bring your kids to an escape room.
2. The fun of an escape room is a great way to help your kids work on their critical thinking while having fun – Beyond the simple act of cooperative work, escape rooms force players to utilize their critical thinking skills in order to accomplish the tasks necessary to move onto the next stage of the game. Solving the different riddles by following the clues provided is an excellent way for your children to engage and hone their critical thinking skills.
3. Escape rooms, like Trapped! Escape Room provide children with a great sense of accomplishment – The fun that goes along with the real-life roleplay of an escape room can also benefit children because of the sense of accomplishment that they can gain from the experience. Working your way through the clues and accomplishing each taste on your route to solving the overall puzzle is not only great fun but it provides a profound sense of accomplishment for children when they are able to successfully navigate the game.
Possibly the best in Nevada, Trapped! Escape Room in Las Vegas is located at 4760 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103 for more information visit their website at TrappedEscapeRoomVegas.com which describes their amazing rooms, and games. Their rooms have been referred to as the best rooms in all of Las Vegas, NV. Trapped! also has locations in Southern California. Here is their Instagram page which shows many of their happy customers.
Directions to Trapped! Escape Room Las Vegas from The Strip
4. Escape rooms stimulate your children’s sense of imagination and make them feel like they are in their own personal movie – Another great reason that you should bring your kids to an escape room is the fact that it is such a great way to stimulate their imagination. The fantasy-like scenarios presented in an escape room are perfect for the natural imaginations of children. Kids that get to enjoy the escape room experience might often feel like they are living out their very own, real-life movie.
5. The truth is that you might enjoy experiencing an escape room with your kids as much as they enjoy it – It is obvious that escape rooms on The Strip are a lot of fun for kids, but the truth is that they are a lot of fun for adults as well. This is particularly true for parents who are enjoying the escape room experience with their children. It might be true that you took your kids to an escape room experience to help keep them entertained and stimulated, but the fact is that you will likely come away from the experience having had a thoroughly good time yourself as well. Las Vegas escape rooms are fun in and of themselves and seeing the fun times that your kids are having participating in them will end up being a lot of fun your you as well.
Bracco, Natalie (2017, December 12) Why Escape Rooms Are the Perfect Night Out For Family Fun https://www.workingmother.com/why-escape-rooms-are-perfect-night-out-for-family-fun
Escape Room. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 6, 2018, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_room
Kell, Leslie (2018, April 20) A New Kind Of Family Game Night. https://www.epicescapegame.com/a-new-kind-of-family-game-night/
Nesselhaus, Jen. (2018, May 9) Are Escape Rooms Good For Young Kids? How Young? https://www.quora.com/Are-escape-rooms-good-for-young-kids-How-young